Madison and Charleston, West Virginia Personal Injury, Disability, Employment Law, and Business Law Firm
Serving individuals and businesses throughout West Virginia for more than 100 years
With roots firmly planted by our founder, H.G. Shaffer, Sr. in Madison, West Virginia in 1909, Shaffer & Shaffer, PLLC has grown to serve individuals and businesses throughout West Virginia. We take pride in our reputation for honesty, integrity, service, and results.
We are a full service law firm
Our experienced attorneys are well versed in many areas of the law—
- We represent coal miners and other people who are injured at work
- We represent folks who have been injured in car accidents
- We bring claims for people who have suffered serious injuries or death due to accidents, defective products, or unsafe medical products
- We handle medical malpractice cases
- We help people who have been discriminated against or wrongfully fired from their employment
- We represent folks in their workers compensation and social security claims
- We can help you start and grow your business
- We help with employment issues, corporate organization, and insurance needs
- We are known for our work with complex insurance law issues
- We can help with real estate matters and issues involving coal, oil, and gas
- We can assist you with estate planning matters, like deeds, wills or powers of attorney
- We assist people when estate disputes develop
- We can defend you in court if someone brings a lawsuit against you
In cases of personal injury, we are prepared to meet with you at your home, the hospital, or where it is convenient for you. There is no charge for an initial consultation. In these cases, there are no fees unless we recover money for you.
When you or someone you care about needs to speak to an attorney, call Shaffer & Shaffer, PLLC at 304.369.0511 (Madison), or 304.344.8716 (Charleston). You may also contact the attorneys of Shaffer & Shaffer online.