For over one hundred years, Shaffer & Shaffer has served individuals and businesses throughout West Virginia. We take pride in our reputation for honesty, integrity, service and results. Since 1909, Shaffer and Shaffer has grown from the solo practice of H.G. Shaffer, Sr., in Madison, West Virginia to a regional firm of eleven attorneys in two offices. In 1986, the firm moved to its newly constructed 12,000 square foot offices at 330 State Street, in Madison, West Virginia.
Attorney Advertising. This web site is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship.[ Site Map ] [ Bookmark Us ]