Commercial Law, Real Estate, and Natural Resources
Business formation and commercial law
The attorneys of Shaffer & Shaffer provide a wide variety of services to their business clients, including—
- Advice and counsel about the organizational entity under which to operate
- Business formation
- Preparation of contracts and agreements
- Sale and purchase of businesses
- Obtaining financing and funding for business operations
- Employee relations and all aspects of employment law
Real estate law
The attorneys of Shaffer & Shaffer also represent individuals and commercial clients in all aspects of real estate (the land and structures attached to it) transactions, including—
Coal, oil, and gas
Shaffer & Shaffer, PLLC has a long history of counseling clients in the coal, oil, and gas industries. The attorneys of Shaffer & Shaffer are skilled in drafting and negotiating contracts and leases for both acquisitions and sales. Shaffer & Shaffer, PLLC is well-known for its experience in title examinations and protecting and defining mineral and natural resource rights.
Contact Shaffer & Shaffer
To speak to one of Shaffer & Shaffer's business law or real estate attorneys, call 304.369.0511 (Madison) or 304.344.8716 (Charleston). You may also contact the attorneys of Shaffer & Shaffer online.